This product is no longer available
The new Speedo Healer control unit is a speed recalibrator, or a device that allows you to view the correct speed on the speedometer after changing the final transmission ratio, or after installing the front or rear sprocket with a number of teeth different from the original .
The Speedo Healer control unit also allows you to eliminate the speed restrictions in 6th gear, imposed by the manufacturers, on some Suzuki, Honda and Kawasaki models.
This dual setting version is equipped with a selector that allows you to instantly select between two different settings of the Speedo Healer itself, even while driving. This function is very useful to get around speed limitations, present on various high power bikes.
In this way it is possible to keep a setting that allows the correct reading of the speed and to keep in memory another setting that allows to deceive the limiter.
The selector is included in the package and a free SpeedoHealer application is available on the Play Store that allows you to calculate the values to be set on the instrument according to the variations of front or rear sprocket.
The specific wiring for the motorcycle is included in the package.
The device is 100% waterproof.
Functions common to the basic version:
• New user interface: it is even easier to program, review and update the stored parameters.
• Extended range of calibration and able to work also in special applications, such as different engine-instrument combinations, or in the case of motorcycle engines mounted on cars, etc.
• Cables with shielded black coating, which integrate aesthetically with the standard wiring.
• 30% smaller and lighter unit than the previous version.
• Improved connector design, smaller footprint with connected wiring.
• Possibility to memorize two different independent calibration values and to choose among them by pressing a button.
• Clear and visible confirmation of the value in use.
• Also useful if you want to resume displaying the correct speed after fitting tires with different sizes (frequently used on the track).
• Allows you to review and enable/disable kmh/mph conversion at the push of a button.
• Reduced consumption and automatic stand-by.
Nessuna recensione presente